District Heating & Cooling
District Heating & Cooling Design
Beginning with Korea’s first district heating supply project in 5 new towns in the capital region, KDHEC has performed the design and supervision of test operation in Seoul, Sangam, Daegu, Suwon, Yongin, Cheongju, Buksuwon, Yangsan, Gimhae, Hwaseong, Paju, Gwanggyo, Pangyo, Yangju, Uijeongbu Minlag, Homaesil, etc.
Social Contribution of District Heating Plant
The district heating system has greatly contributed to not only improving the quality of life by establishing the comfortable living environment but also lowering the national energy usage and improving the global warming by effectively utilizing energy.
- Configuration of safe and efficient heating source
- Configuration of economic heating source by utilizing the low cost heat source first
- Improvement of national power plant operation using the distributed power source
Social Contribution of District Cooling Plant
Power peak shaving in the summer season through optimum combination of absorption chiller, turbo chiller and chilled water accumulator has greatly contributed to national energy saving.
- Improved economic efficiency with absorption chiller using the steam out of waste incinerator
- Improved energy utilization efficiency with load tracking operation using chiller unit control
- Improvement of national power plant operation using distributed power
- Mitigation of heat island of residential and commercial districts by supplying heat using the pipeline exclusively for district cooling
Design of District Heating & Cooling System
A district heating & cooling system is divided into the heat generation facility, heat transport facility and heat usage facility. KDHEC designs the heat generation facility and heat transport facility.
District Heating & Cooling Heat Source Design
KDHEC designs the heat source to supply the optimum heat for district heating & cooling
- PLB exclusive heat source
- heat source for LNG cogeneration power plant
- heat source for resource recovery facilities such as waste incinerator
- District cooling system configuration: Combination of the absorption chiller, turbo chiller and ice slurry chilled water storage system according to the district cooling load requirement to design the optimum cooling supply system
Design of System to Seamlessly Supply Heat
The equipment transports the district heating water produced by the heat generation facility to the user. KDHEC designs the booster station needed for heat transport.
- Linked boosting station
- Linked heat exchanger booster station
- Heat transport pipeline design
- Project Reference
프로젝트명, 발주처, 업무범위, 용역기간, 위치 로 구성된 사업실적 표 Project Name Customer Project Scope Project Period Location 지에스파워(주) 2018 ~ 2018 인천종합에너지(주) 2017 ~ 2019 청라에너지(주) 2017 ~ 2018 나래에너지서비스 주식회사 2017 ~ 2017 한국지역난방공사 2017 ~ 2019 프로젝트명, 발주처, 업무범위, 용역기간, 위치 로 구성된 사업실적 표 Project Name Customer Project Scope Project Period Location